1. The bolts and nuts fastened to the bicycle should be tightened and not loose or fall
2. The rotating parts should operate flexibly, and there should be no jamming or
staleness. For example, the front and rear wheels should rotate flexibly, and they
should not swing left and right and jump up and down. The wheels should be able to
swing back and forth briskly when they are about to stop, and they should not stop
turning suddenly. The handlebars should be flexibly turned left and right, the pedal
shaft and the crank should be fastened, not loose between each other, and the rotation
should be flexible.
3. The gear shift of the gear shifting car is correct within the gear shifting range,
the gear shift position should be clear, and there must be no neutral gear in the
4. The chain should be tight and suitable for flexible operation. Shake the crank
sprocket repeatedly by hand in forward and reverse directions, the chain runs flexibly,
and there is no chain skipping or falling off.
5. Hold the front and rear parts of the saddle with both hands, press the front end of
the saddle with one hand, and the front end of the saddle shall not collapse. Turn the
saddle horizontally with both hands, and the saddle should not rotate.
6. Selection of brakes and brake system: Hold the handlebar with both hands, brake left
and right while pushing and pulling the bicycle forward and backward. At this time, the
wheels should not rotate; release the handle and the brake system should be able to
7. The surface of all parts and components should be clean, free from stains and rust.
The trademark decals should be complete and clear, free of sharp edge burrs, etc., such
as the edge of the mudboard and chain cover should not feel like a hand, and the brake
and other steel rope ends should be protected Sets etc.
8. Observe the brand or label of the parts. Generally speaking, good parts are marked
with obvious trademark marks and the patterns are clear and exquisite, while inferior
parts are rarely marked or rough.
9. The switch action of each part is sensitive and reliable.
10. Speed regulation is stable and reliable. Slowly turn the speed control handle, the
motor should start and accelerate smoothly. After releasing the handle, the handle can
be quickly reset and the motor decelerates evenly.
11. The brakes are powered off quickly and reliably. Turn the speed control handle,
after the motor is running, the motor can be powered off immediately after the brake is
applied. If there is a power display, you can see that the display returns to zero.
12. The battery is easy to disassemble and assemble. The weight of a lead-acid battery
is generally about 13.5kg. Because it needs to be disassembled every day, the location
of the battery must be suitable for your body.