1. For the new car purchased, due to the time required for delivery, transportation and
storage, the battery power may be insufficient. Please charge it before using it.
2. Check whether the rated input voltage of charging is consistent with the power
3. The battery can be charged directly in the car, but the power switch must be turned
off, or it can be removed and taken to a suitable place indoors for charging.
4. Please connect the output plug of the charging appliance to the charging jack of the
battery properly (see picture), and then connect the plug of the charger to the 220V AC
power supply. (Note: Do not connect the positive and negative poles of the charger
5. At this time, the power and charging indicator red lights on the charger are on,
indicating that the power is connected.
6. A charge time is about 5-10 hours. When the charging indicator turns from red to
green, it means that the battery is fully charged. If time permits, it is best to
continue charging (floating) for about 1-1.5 hours to make the battery get more energy.
But the continuous charging time should not exceed 12 hours, otherwise it will easily
cause the battery to deform and damage. Damage to the battery caused by overcharge is
not covered by the warranty.
7. After charging, unplug the AC power plug first, and then unplug the plug connected
to the battery.
8. It is forbidden to connect the charger to the AC power supply for a long time
9. Do the battery maintenance every one to two weeks, that is, after the charger’s
green light is on, continue charging (floating) for 1-1.5 hours to extend the battery
10. Please use the special charger provided with the car. Do not use other chargers to
charge the car.
11. When charging, it should be carried out in a ventilated and dry place, and nothing
can be covered on the charger and battery.
12. Keep the charging place away from children, and keep your hands dry when plugging
Opening and closing of the electric door: In order to ensure safety, the electric door
of the electric bicycle should be opened when getting on the car, and should be closed
in time when parking or driving to prevent accidental turning of the speed control
knob, which may cause the vehicle to start suddenly and cause an accident.
Do not use the brake handle and the speed control handle at the same time during
riding, because the brake handle is a braking component, which has a power-off
interlock function to stop the motor; while the handle is turned on and the motor
continues to run, so that the motor is in operation. The car cannot move, which will
cause overload and damage.
When driving on a rainy day, be careful not to drive while riding with an umbrella.
Wear a poncho and be tight. Don’t let the poncho float up for a drive to prevent the
poncho from being caught by other things or blocking your vision.
It is advisable to implement up and down steps to avoid damage to the parts caused by
For wading riding, it is not advisable for the water depth to exceed the center line of
the in-wheel motor (take a 16″ car with the smallest wheel diameter as an example, and
it should not exceed 200mm). In addition, the controller is generally installed at the
lowest position of the frame, and it is easy to be damaged by water.