(1) Before riding, check whether the battery box is locked firmly and whether the
lights on the display panel are normal.
(2) When driving on a water-filled road in rainy weather, drive normally under the
condition that the depth of the water does not exceed the center of the electric wheel.
If the water depth of the road area exceeds the center of the electric wheel, the
electric wheel may seep water and cause malfunction.
(3) The whole vehicle should be avoided in places with humid air, high temperature and
corrosive gas, so as to avoid chemical corrosion on the electroplating paint surface of
(4) Avoid exposing the whole vehicle to the sun and rain for a long time, so as not to
damage the components in the controller, causing operation failure and accidents.
(5) The structure of the electrical control part is complex, and the user should not
disassemble or repair it without authorization. If the local charging voltage is
unstable, the charger fuse is likely to blow. It is recommended to use an AC voltage
(6) It is normal that the electric bicycle feels heavier when it is reversed, and there
will be a slight friction sound in the wheel hub when it is pushed forward.
(7) Riding should not be overloaded, heavy objects and people should not be placed in
order to avoid damage to the battery and motor.
(8) The lubrication of the bicycle is an important part of the maintenance of the
bicycle. According to the usage, the front axle, rear axle, bottom axle, flywheel,
front fork, shock absorber rotation fulcrum and other components should be scrubbed and
lubricated once every six months to a year ( It is recommended to use molybdenum
disulfide grease). The transmission parts in the electric wheel hub have been coated
with special lubricating oil, so users do not need to scrub and lubricate themselves.
If any abnormal situation is found, you can go to our company’s special maintenance
point for maintenance.