Sea Scooter In Brief Introduction:
It is the smallest, lightest and most efficient personal water propulsion device we have found, able to pull you along at about 4.8kmph for 60 minutes.
Strong swimmers and weak paddlers alike find that it greatly extends the amount of time they can spend in the water before becoming tired.
It stops and floats if the handle is let go, and is easy to transport (sealed gel battery is safe for air travel).
CE Approved Ergonomically Designed Sea Scooter
1. Power: 150 Watts DC Electric Motor
2. Battery: 12Ah, 12volt lead-acid
3. Battery net weight: 3.7kgs
4. Battery size: 15x10x9.8cm
5. Speed: 5km/h
6. Run time: 1-2hours on one time charge
7. Depth rating: 30m
Package: Carton Packing
8. Outer dimensions: 600x360x310mm
9. Net Weight: 7.5kgs/16.5lbs (battery included)
10. Gross Weight:: 9.5kgs/20.9lbs
11. Packing size: 64x39x35cm/1pc
12. Container: 322pcs/20’,664pcs/40’,778pcs/40’HQ
Free Accessories in Package:
Foot Air Pump, O-ring, Instruction Manual, Grease Lubrication, Sea Scooter Carry bag
Buoyancy can be adjusted for use on the surface or depths down to 30 meters.
Finger Activated Soft Start Trigger
Battery easy detachable
Magnetic power switch
Various colors available
Carry bag supplied
Intelligent three step electric charger